64bit Checker is released as freeware, 100% free to use. You may copy and/or distribute 64bit Checker only in its original, unaltered form, with all files included unmodified.
64bit Checker is intended as freeware, you are not allowed to charge any fee or other compensation for the software.
* portable (no installation needed, no need for .net framework or runtime library’s of any kind)
* no virus, spyware or adware of any kind
* shows if your computer is running a 32bit or 64bit version of Windows
* detects whether your processor supports a 64bit operating systems (if you are not sure that you can install 64bit operating system on your computer)
* copy report information to clipboard, or save in text or html file
64bit Checker is a small tool that will show you what version of Windows is installed on your computer, is it 64bit or 32bit version of Windows and is your processor capable of running 64bit operating systems.
It doesn’t matter whether you are trying to find out if you have 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows Vista, this utility will work on all versions of Windows since Windows 95.
The 64-bit version of Windows handles large amounts of random access memory (RAM) more effectively than a 32-bit system. To run a 64-bit version of Windows, your computer must have a 64-bit-capable processor, 64bit Checker will allow you to easily check your computers compatibility with 64bit Windows.
Anda pasang sahaja perisian 64bit Checker ini. 😀 Kalau komputer anda power dan boleh memasang Windows 64 bit, akan keluar paparan ini:
Akan tetapi, jika komputer anda sudah lama atau
buruk dan tidak power untuk memasang Windows 64 bit, akan keluar mesej ini:
- Download 64bit Checker now! 😀
Taufik Mansor: Amacam? berani cuba tutorial ini? Haha. 😀